All contents copyright © 1996-2003 Fatburn, inc. All rights reserved.
QuickTime and the QuickTime Logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Get QuickTime Badge is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc., used with permission.
Use of Material, Copyright
Fatburn, inc. authorizes you to view, copy, and print a single copy of material on fatburn.com (the "Web Site") solely for your personal, noncommercial use. The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material ("Material"), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
Generally, any communication which you post to fatburn.com is considered to be non-confidential. By posting communications to the Web Site, you automatically grant Fatburn, inc. a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses.
As a Client, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting.
You must not do the following things:
- Post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it.
- Post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner.
- Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive hateful, or embarrassing to another Client or any other person or entity.
- Post a sexually-explicit image
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Impersonate another person.
NOTE: Fatburn, inc. does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other Clients or endorse any opinions expressed by Clients.
You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Clients will be at your own risk.